SEMVCC News - June 2024


Greetings programs!

It's been pretty quiet over the last couple months, but July 20th is quickly approaching and I wanted to detail a few additions to the club.

  • First off, SEMVCC now has apparel available for purchase at: https://semvcc-store.printify.me/products
    • 10% of the purchase price goes towards operating costs of SEMVCC.
    • If you would like a specific product added to the store, let me know and I'll work on it.
  • Secondly, with funds donated to the club, I've picked up a Canon Vixia R600 (basic 1080p 60FPS video camera) at a very discounted price to document our events for sharing on the SEMVCC YouTube channel (a work in progress).
    • YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/@semvcc
  • Lastly, a games list for the Windows XP LAN party at our July 20th meet is still being compiled, but we are definitely playing Unreal Tournament 2004.  However, there's no need to preload your PCs with the software.  An internal server will utilized to distribute software to each client.
    • More info due soon...

Of course, I'm excited for another local SEMVCC club meet and I hope to see you there!

Best Regards,

Adam - SEMVCC & The Commodore Chronicles Podcast

Comments